Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Works in progress

You know, it is always nice to see your works in progress and what another can do with your abilities. The fruits of your hard work coming to fulfillment. It also helps lend to enhancing and refining my abilities as I can see how others view my techniques of filming and how I can work in the future with their editing style. It's a fine dance that I love to see what others see that I can not in myself and where I can go as a filmmaker. More posts to come once we get these edits finished this week. I have 2 shoots next week, a second round interview Friday, and a lot of editing in AVID this next week as well. I love the field of production. Though I wear many hats, there are few that I would love to wear the most. Only through these experiences can I come to truly understand what will make me good at what I want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment