Sunday, October 10, 2010

Working

So I shot my trailer for That's Life Friday. Footage looks pretty good. Found a hiccup when it comes to transferring some of the footage. It got kind of glitchy on one of the clips. But that's ok. Saturday I spent editing it all down. Today I worked on an MTV production for Tony Bowels called Prom King. I got paid as a PA, and worked as a cameraman. So, have to start somewhere. I think that the producer liked my camerawork, and said that I should be able to get all that's due with the title in the future. Gotta work my way up the food chain. Got to shoot for 5 hrs. straight, now my arms are feeling flimsy. Oh the joys of hand held shots. I love them, but goodness. I am just glad that we used the sticks for the sit-down interviews. Other then that, I got my ruff draft written for my grad school statement of intent completed. I need to turn that in tomorrow and prepare for midterm critiques. I go Wednesday. Things are looking up right now. Pretty satisfied with things overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment