Sunday, October 17, 2010

Casting call

So we had a set up for doing a huge casting call. One of my friends that was setting it up got a phone call about a week ago from a talent agency that told him that we were going to have over a hundred people from his company alone. So we were supper excited. Then yesterday happened. We only had 13 people show up to the readings. At least half of those people were not from the agency and the half that was did not have their portfolio, reel, or head shots with them. Joy. So I also watched 71 fragments of a chronology of events. My God that movie fucking sucked. So damn boring. Just a bunch of useless shots that were not even that visually intriguing for the situations that were even lack luster then the angles. At least I have another source of what not to do. I also got some proof reading done on my script. I now only have about 3 major scenes to write and the ruff should be complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment