Monday, September 28, 2009

work of today.

Well...Today I went shopping for gels and filters. Got a nice sheet of diffuser and 6 saturated color gels for mixing for lighting. Then I went to the crown theatre to talk to the staff about using the facilities for this Sundays shooting of work in preproduction. Fund out that there are three theatres there to look at. Got some phone numbers to call tomorrow in securing a space. Hopefully all works out in procuring one. Then I came home and watched the shit out of some movies on the suggested list from a critique on color theory. So I watched Cabaret last night and today Tokyo!, Roshomone, Days of Heaven so far. Some good times. I think I am about all filmed out for the moment. Still got 4 more to watch. Grr. Now going on line to look at Plays that I can use for this upcoming production. yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment