Saturday, September 25, 2010

Todays work

So I screened Mr. Mom, Do The Right Thing, and Wall Street. Interesting movies. Wall Street was meh comparatively. The others had some good info and great information for me to ponder. Good stuff. I also donated some time today at the bicycle exchange. Got my bike for my thesis as well as for transportation. The plus side of watching Wall Street, I am able to see haw what was good acting and sound dubbing 20 years ago, is not quite what is that good anymore. I wonder how I can work the set so that the acting doesn't read as so forced and fake. I will have to talk to my actors and see what they can do to make things work more fluid for the takes. Hopefully the blocked rehearsals and script reads will give me what I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment